Kenneth W. Livesay, Jr. DMD
Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
Dr. Kenneth Livesay is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is board-certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and National Dental Board of Anesthesia.
After completing his undergraduate work at Bellarmine University, Dr. Livesay graduated from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry and he completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery and anesthesia training at the University of Tennessee.
He is a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, and the author of several professional articles.
He was the featured doctor on KET – the Kentucky Health program, to discuss dental implants. In addition to publishing several articles, he lectures on dental implants.
He truly cares for his patients, building strong relationships and providing excellent clinical skills. His passion and enthusiasm for people as well as his concern with every patient’s total health make his practice truly unique and allows him to be one of the leading oral and maxillofacial surgeons in Kentucky.
- Undergraduate Education: Bellarmine University
- Dental Degree DMD University of Louisville
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Surgery and Anesthesia Training
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesia
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Kentucky Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Louisville Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Dental Association
- Kentucky Dental Association
- Louisville Dental Association
Hospital Staff Appointments
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital